Law Enforcement Executive Training – CANCELLED
October 21 - October 22
In response to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, this training has been cancelled.
Be sure to like us on Facebook or check the website for updates and events as they become available again!
Preparing for the unthinkable: Responding to a Line of Duty Death
A training for Command and Executive Staff
- •Learn how to be best prepared to meet the needs of the affected family and agency
- An overview of the decisions that will need to be made in the immediate and long term aftermath of an LODD
- Learn how Incident Management Team structure plays a role in planning LODD memorial service
- Navigating the Benefit process
- Long term care for the family and for the agency.
Whatcom Unified Emergency Coordination Center (WUECC)
3888 Sound Way, B Room 3 | Bellingham, WA 98226
Bellingham Holiday Inn
4260 Mitchell Way | Bellingham, WA 98226