Your Support Provides:
- Immediate funeral and living expenses for line of duty death spouses and families
- Enables BtBF’s Line of Duty Death Response Team to respond to impacted families and affected law enforcement agencies
- National Police Week scholarships, defraying costs to families attending grief support services
- Injured officer family needs (i.e.: assistance with medical bills)
- Networking law enforcement families though BtBF’s Law Enforcement Family Network
- Ensuring the dignity and honor of the State Law Enforcement Memorial in Olympia through ongoing maintenance and the engraving of new names
Drive Your Support of Law Enforcement
Over 10,500 Supporters of Law Enforcement and Behind the Badge Foundation have purchased a LEM License Plate
Police officers protect and serve our communities 24/7. Displaying LEM special license plates is one way to say, “Thank you!” to the officers who put their lives on the line.
Sales of LEM Special License Plates ensure maintenance of the State Law Enforcement Memorial in perpetuity and assist Washington families of line of duty death. For each plate sold, $28 is forwarded to Behind the Badge Foundation and is tax deductible.
It’s a simple way to say, “We will never forget.”