Your Support Provides:
- Immediate funeral and living expenses for line of duty death spouses and families
- Enables BtBF’s Line of Duty Death Response Team to respond to impacted families and affected law enforcement agencies
- National Police Week scholarships, defraying costs to families attending grief support services
- Injured officer family needs (i.e.: assistance with medical bills)
- Networking law enforcement families though BtBF’s Law Enforcement Family Network
- Ensuring the dignity and honor of the State Law Enforcement Memorial in Olympia through ongoing maintenance and the engraving of new names
Drive Your Support of Law Enforcement
Over 10,500 Supporters of Law Enforcement and Behind the Badge Foundation have purchased a LEM License Plate
Police officers protect and serve our communities 24/7. Displaying LEM special license plates is one way to say, “Thank you!” to the officers who put their lives on the line.
Sales of LEM Special License Plates ensure maintenance of the Washington State Law Enforcement Memorial in perpetuity and assist Washington families of line of duty death. For each plate sold, $28 is forwarded to Behind the Badge Foundation and is tax deductible.
It’s a simple way to say, “We will never forget.”
Do you need a one of a kind gift for that one of a kind person in your life?
We have two great options for you!
You can purchase a Behind the Badge Foundation Glassybaby (only available through our offices) for $75.00 +Shipping. Buy one for you and your favorite Law Enforcement Supporter!
You can make a Donation to Behind the Badge Foundation in Honor of that special someone for Holidays, Birthdays and Anniversary’s and we would be happy to send you a Certificate of the Donation to be given on the special day!
If you are interested, please contact Tracy! at email@example.com for more information and to make arrangements to get your one of a kind gift today!
Support Behind the Badge Foundation when you shop on Amazonsmile.com
Here’s how to sign up for AmazonSmile
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.comto make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOSor Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
Support Behind the Badge Foundation when you shop at Purpose Roasters
Behind the Badge Foundation is pleased to announce a new fundraiser that not only supports a local business but gives back to the larger community as well!
Starting in March 2021, Purpose Roasters located in Colfax, WA will have a “Behind the Badge Foundation Roast” as a staple in their daily grind in addition to their rotating charities.
Purpose Roasters website or Amazon!
When you order through Amazon, be sure to sign up for AmazonSmile and Behind the Badge Foundation will receive a percentage from Amazon and Purpose Roasters! You give twice before the coffee has even brewed. WOW!
While you are on AmazonSmile…
Purchase a copy of “Our Thin Lines Unvarnished: True Stories From Those Who Served” written by the men and women called to serve
True Stories of local law enforcement in the early 70’s to early 2000’s. Written by many who served during this era. This period of law enforcement in Clark County Washington saw us evolve from a largely smaller, rural type of policing to a large, urban and rural, community oriented policing culture. Ans in one sense we also evolved from the “wild and wooly” days of law enforcement to a thoroughly modern and professional time in our history. The evolution is well documented in the stories shared here.
**All proceeds from the sales of this book will be donated to Behind the Badge Foundation.
Behind the Badge Foundation does not solicit donations over the phone. Any calls of this nature are not affiliated with our organization.