Your Support Provides:
- Immediate funeral and living expenses for line of duty death spouses and families
- Enables BtBF’s Line of Duty Death Response Team to respond to impacted families and affected law enforcement agencies
- National Police Week scholarships, defraying costs to families attending grief support services
- Injured officer family needs (i.e.: assistance with medical bills)
- Networking law enforcement families through BtBF’s Law Enforcement Family Network
- Ensuring the dignity and honor of the State Law Enforcement Memorial in Olympia through ongoing maintenance and the engraving of new names
Drive Your Support of Law Enforcement
Over 10,500 Supporters of Law Enforcement and Behind the Badge Foundation have purchased a LEM License Plate
Police officers protect and serve our communities 24/7. Displaying LEM special license plates is one way to say, “Thank you!” to the officers who put their lives on the line.
Sales of LEM Special License Plates ensure maintenance of the Washington State Law Enforcement Memorial in perpetuity and assist Washington families of line of duty death. For each plate sold, $28 is forwarded to Behind the Badge Foundation and is tax deductible.
It’s a simple way to say, “We will never forget.”
Behind the Badge Foundation has entered into a NEW Partnership with Permitium. Statewide, agencies that offer this service will now offer a donation option when renewing or applying for a Weapons Permit.
Thank you to WASPC for suggesting this collaboration and the fantastic staff at Permitium that made this connection possible. Be sure to click the donate button when applying for your next permit.
Featured on a National Podcast!
Behind the Badge Foundation is the recipient of a portion of the proceeds from this custom IPA created by Ashtown Brewing Company in Longview, WA.
To order your own cans, visit the Brewery or order through their website
The link to the YouTube Video can be found HERE. Wreckless IPA is featured minute 8:00 through 14:00.
Wreckless IPA was created in memory of
Deputy Sheriff Justin DeRosier
Cowlitz County Sheriff’s Office
While you are on AmazonSmile…
Purchase a copy of “Our Thin Lines Unvarnished: True Stories From Those Who Served” written by the men and women called to serve
True Stories of local law enforcement in the early 70’s to early 2000’s. Written by many who served during this era. This period of law enforcement in Clark County Washington saw us evolve from a largely smaller, rural type of policing to a large, urban and rural, community oriented policing culture. Ans in one sense we also evolved from the “wild and wooly” days of law enforcement to a thoroughly modern and professional time in our history. The evolution is well documented in the stories shared here.
**All proceeds from the sales of this book will be donated to Behind the Badge Foundation.
Support Behind the Badge Foundation when you shop at Purpose Roasters
Behind the Badge Foundation is pleased to announce a new fundraiser that not only supports a local business but gives back to the larger community as well!
Starting in March 2021, Purpose Roasters located in Colfax, WA will have a “Behind the Badge Foundation Roast” as a staple in their daily grind in addition to their rotating charities.
Purpose Roasters website or Amazon!
When you order through Amazon, be sure to sign up for AmazonSmile and Behind the Badge Foundation will receive a percentage from Amazon and Purpose Roasters! You give twice before the coffee has even brewed. WOW!
One of a Kind – Limited Edition – Behind the Badge Foundation Glassybaby
With only a limited number remaining, a one of kind Glassybaby is a great holiday gift idea! Click the link to learn more and order one or two today!
Support Behind the Badge Foundation when you shop on Amazonsmile.com
Here’s how to sign up for AmazonSmile
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.comto make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOSor Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
Behind the Badge Foundation does not solicit donations over the phone. Any calls of this nature are not affiliated with our organization.